Becoming a Member of our Board of Directors
Country Roads Community Health Centre
Country Roads Community Health Centre is governed by a local, voluntary Board of Directors consisting of between 7 and 11 members. Each year, our nominating committee determines the needs or gaps on our board and seeks local residents to fill them. We look for:
- Individuals who live in various parts of our service area who are age 18 and older
- Individuals who bring specific skill sets including but not limited to: finance, decision making, healthcare, community development, advocacy etc.
- Individuals who are clients of our centre
- Individuals who are able to commit to a 3 year term
- Note: Country Roads currently has a full slate of directors for the 2021-2022 fiscal year.