We encourage our clients to be fully involved in their health and well-being. Our team is committed to working together with you.
We strive to provide a safe accessible and welcoming space for all.
- Your information will be kept confidential
- We will treat you with respect
- You will be a full partner in your care
- We will tell you about available services
- We will help you make informed choices
- We will give you the option to refuse treatment and will explain what happens if you do
- We will support you with a second opinion if you request it
- We will tell you when you are receiving the services from a student and respect your right to refuse these services
- We will listen to your feedback.
- We will review your chart with you when you ask and also provide you copies
- Tell us if you do not understand any information that we give you
- Provide relevant information to your health care team
- Follow treatment and accept responsibility for your decisions you make about your health
- Be courteous and respectful of other clients, volunteers, students and staff
- Recognize that providers have a responsibility to decline treatment that they consider to be medically or ethically irresponsible
- Do your best to arrive on time for your appointments
- Call us if you need to cancel your appointment
- Keep us up to date if you change your information