• Home
  • How to Make a Complaint (or give a Compliment)

How to Make a Complaint (or give a Compliment)

If you have a concern about Country  Roads Community Health Centre – here is how you can let us know.

  1. Face to Face:  If you are comfortable with this approach,  please share your concern with the people involved and ask for them to follow up with you.
  2. Open Door: Our management team are always happy to meet with you and discuss your concerns (or hear your compliments)!  Ask at the front desk to speak with a manager or with the Executive Director. 
  3. Telephone:  Marty Crapper, Executive Director:  272-3443 ext 242; Cheryl English Director of Programs and Services 272-3443 ext 257
  4. Contact Us: You can send us a message electronically and we will respond within 5 working days  click here
  5. Client Survey: When you fill out our survey, include your name and contact information and we will respond directly
  6. Suggestion Boxes: Both Portland and Westport offices have “suggestion boxes” where you can provide feedback to us

Our Process

Complaints will be looked into right away and responded to quickly.  

Read our complete Policy on External Complaints by clicking on the link below

CS-05 Service User and Community Complaints


Font Resize