Mission, Vision and Values
During the winter and spring, 2015, CRCHC spent time talking with clients, staff partners and funders to help us reflect on our vision for the next 3 years. We are pleased to share with you our revised Mission, Vision and Values
We work in partnership with our residents, community and health system, delivering accessible, people-centred, quality healthcare services
Healthy People in Healthy Rural Communities
- Clients have a voice in our programs and services
- We respect the diversity of all people in our community
- Staff and volunteers are our most valuable resource
- We work in partnership with people to encourage involvement in their own health and well-being.
- People in healthy communities have equal access to healthcare
- Healthy Communities grow stronger by addressing the social determinants of health
- Staff uphold the highest professional standards and ensure quality in service delivery to our clients.
- Local governance is reflective of the communities we serve
- We advocate for health care partnerships and system transformation